My MAC Palette (Quad)


(Top left-bottom right) Woodwinked, Satin Taupe,
 Cranberry, All That Glitters


After several hours of swatching countless amount of stripes on the back of my hand and forearm, I'm finally able to show you my full MAC palette (ooh how exciting!) Choosing the shades, I have to say was so difficult because MAC has so many varied, beautiful shades that I simply couldn't just choose 4. Now that I have filled this quad, I definitely have to go back and get the larger palettes (yes, it's become an addiction!)


The MAC palette itself was £6.50 and each eyeshadow refill pan was £10. Slightly pricier than your average drugstore palette but what I love about MAC is that you can personalise it for you. Depending on your eye colour, the season and what type of makeup you wear. I'm more of the 'basic neutrals' kinda gal so I chose 3 neutral shades and then went wild with a plum/purple colour. I have blue eyes and I just love how these look on my eyes.


 

The shadows:


  • Woodwinked (Veluxe pearl)- bronze/gold shadow which looks insane with blue eyes, makes them stand out. This eyeshadow is so easy to blend with, super pigmented and definitely my favourite of the 4.
  • Satin Taupe- grey undertoned shade, perfect for all of the lid or for a smokey eye. 
  • Cranberry (frost)- Perfect for this time of the year and looks so beautiful with blue eyes. Plum/purple shade with gold shimmer
  • All that glitters- This shade seems to be a beauty cult product, I can definitely see why. Love this for an everyday, natural look. Peachy beige shimmer, again beautiful for blue eyes.







If you're willing to spend a bit more on your eyeshadows then I highly recommend going into MAC. The eyeshadows are so pigmented that it's definitely worth the investment! Plus, MAC literally have every colour under the sun, and what's more is you can ask any member of staff there and they will know exactly what suits your skin tone/eye colour. 
FEAR NO MORE! 



What are some of your fave MAC products?


Comments

Popular Posts