Revlon's ColorStay Foundation Review



Hey everyone!

For the past few months I have been trying out a new drugstore foundation from Revlon. When I say 'new'; it has been out for quite a while but recently it has been re-branded and reformulated (which just so happens makes it more expensive *insert rolling eye emoji*)

When it comes to drugstore, I haven't really tried many foundations from Revlon before; I usually stick to my trusty Rimmel London ones. However, after seeing Tanya Burr as the new face of Revlon; I couldn't resist!

This foundation claims to have a longetivty of 15 hours which is surprisingly for a drugstore foundation. I definitely noticed a difference in the staying power of this product, compared to many of the drugstore altermatives I've used before.

Things I enjoyed about the foundation

  • The longetivity- reminds me very much of the Estee Lauder 'Double Wear' 
  • The dewy, healthy finish 
  • The ingredients do not make my skin break out
  • Contains SPF protection of 20
  • Medium coverage which is buildable
What I didn't enjoy
  • The finish can almost feel oily, especially on hot days
  • The glass bottle can be slightly annoying for travelling
  • My shade is usually out of stock in Boots
Have you tried this foundation? What are your thoughts?

-Clo xo

Comments

  1. I am always on the look out for a good drugstore foundation and have never tried this before. I love the sound of this foundation and have never tried any from Revlon so may have to pick this one up next time I am in boots :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to!! I repurchased a new bottle the other day while I was in Boots! Let me know what you think :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts