Review: Mac Lipstick- Show Orchid

Show Orchid

It's been a long time coming but I am FINALLY able to show you my first EVER MAC lipstick. Eeeek!

I thought I'd either 'go big or go home', so I chose the brightest, IN-YOUR-FACE lipstick, that being 'Show Orchid'. 

Show Orchid is part of the Amplified collection by MAC, which consists of bold, bright shades. Show Orchid is a blue toned, vibrant pink which looks beautiful on so many different skin types. But the colour aside, it smells freaking insane! Like almost Betty Crocker butter icing good! Just me? Okay...but seriously I have the urge to eat it whenever I use it. Chill guys: I won't!!!

The formula is very butter like, which feels amazing on the lips. And it leaves a matte finish which means the staying power is very good, this bold lip isn't going anywhere for at least a couple of hours once it's on! I don't even have to use a lipliner, (but I doubt I could find a lip pencil as bright as this is).

Like all MAC lipsticks, it was £15.50 from the MAC store which I've got to say is pricier than say, a Maybelline one from Superdrug or Boots. But after seeing this in the store, I couldn't resist treating myself, and I'm so glad I did! 

What MAC lipsticks do you recommend? Now that I have one, I definitely will be getting more!

Leave me a comment!
-Clo xo

Comments

Popular Posts