Current Hair Routine | Thick & Healthy Hair




Hello everyone! 

I recently read a few comments on my Instagram photos regarding my hair products/hair routine so thought it was about time that I'd write up a post for you guys.

I'm one of those 'thick' hair sufferers which means I get through at least 10 hair bands a day. As well as having the worry that my hair looks flat because it's so heavy. But about a year ago I came across 2 hair treatment products and have not stopped using them since....

-Hair Xpertise Argon Oil (£9.99) available here 
-TIGI S-Factor Smoothing Lusterizer (£15.25) available here 

I would highly recommend the Argon Oil for all hair types, it's amazing at rejuvenating your hair, I've noticed the softer feel in my hair, a healthy shine  and it also combats split ends. I add four pumps of this to my hand and then rub it in the bottom section of my hair when freshly washed. If you're a bit doubtful on spending £10 on this, don't be because it lasts me ages as you only need a small amount.

I would say that the TIGI cream is perfect for those who suffer with dull, dry looking hair which is in need of shine and colour. After I've added the argon oil to my hair I add a pea sized amount of this and again rub it in my hands and apply to the end sections of my hair. This contains sunflower oil which is another beneficial oil for your hair, it also smells like strawberries and cream which is always bonus! You may notice once you've applied it that your hairs look slightly sparkly, the hair lotion contains small glitter particles to create shine. I personally don't really notice it in my hair but I do love the glossy finish it leaves.


These two products are now my HOLY GRAIL hair care treatments which I use every time I wash my hair. 

Let me know if you have any favourite hair care products...


Comments

Popular Posts