ELF Makup Haul & Swatches

After reading countless blog posts and recommendations from KathleenLights I decided to finally cave into the 'ELF' hype.

Firstly, I need to point out how underrated ELF is, the quality is unbelievably good and there's such a vast range of products available. The only downside is that I found most of the products were out of stock online. Having said that I still managed to pick up 6 amazing products...

ELF Baked Blush 'Peachy Cheeky'
-I love everything about this, the packaging, the colour pay off and the really smooth, almost creamy texture. This is a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmer running through.
ELF Baked Bronzer 'St Lucia'
-If you're a bronzer lover like me, then you will love the Baked Bronzers. They remind me of the MAC Mineralized Skin Finishes; a bronzer with a highlight all rolled into one. Again I love the formula, but I will add that this specific shade is a slight disappointment for those who prefer a warmer tone, or those of you who are looking for a contour shade. I just found it to be too light in colour.

  


ELF Smudge Pot 'Cruisin Chic' and 'Brownie Points' 
-If you loved the Maybelline Colour Tattoos then meet your new best friend! These are far greater than the 24hr colour tattoos, they're more creamier, almost like a mousse. They set beautifully on the eyelid and can be blended out also.



ELF Flawless Concealer Brush
-I couldn't believe how cheap this brush was when I ordered it and I can totally see why Kathleen is obsessed with it! Perfect for blending eyeshadows in the crease or I personally use it for blending in concealer under the eyes. It's  not the softest brush I've used, however it does t feel scratchy either.
ELF Small Stipple Brush
-Another recommendation from Kathleen and is by far one of my favourite brushes I own! The brush hairs are super soft, I honestly can't tell the difference between this and one of my MAC or Real Techniques brushes. I love the size of this brush, perfect for the hollows of my cheeks for contour and even for blusher. 




Overall, I would highly recommend any of these products. For the price and the quality I can totally see why Kathleen is obsessed with ELF. I'm sure this will be my first of many ELF orders..

Let me know if you've tried any of these products/or others from ELF!

Comments

Popular Posts