Rodial Bee Venom Cleansing Balm Review



Cleansing is one of my favourite parts of skin care and after using the Dragon's Fix range from Rodial, I thought it was about time to try out the cleansing balm from the Bee Venom range.

This cleansing balm creates a milky texture once in contact with warm water, allowing the day's makeup to come off so easily. Within 2 days of using this cleanser, I noticed a dramatic difference with the surface texture of my skin. My skin appeared brighter and felt so well nourished.

Its ingredients:

-Bee Venom targets fine lines and improves the overall appearance of  the skin,
-Salicyclic Acid combats uneven skin tones and breakouts on the skin,
-Amino Acids promotes skin cells to produce collagen and elastin, again improving the appearance of the skin,
-Jojoba oil is an antioxidant which regenerates the skins cells


This cleansing balm is available at Space NK (£65)


Have you tried any products from the Bee Venom range?



Comments

Popular Posts