Benefit's 'Roller Lash' Mascara Review

Hi everyone, you are all allowed to tell me off, I have been sooo busy recently. Yep, that's why I haven't been as active on here (weak excuse right?). It's not as though I haven't had anything to post about, because let me tell you: ladies (& gents) I have sooo much that I need to update you guys on. I will try to post more frequently, but without any further rambling...



First initial thoughts:
I'm going to be completely honest, I wasn't too fussed about trying this new mascara out, I'm kind of happy with the mascaras I currently use so didn't feel the urge. I also was sceptical about the curled brush. To me the wand just looked like a gimmick and I thought it was be a nightmare to use.

BUT...

I can in fact confirm, this is by far my favourite mascara at the minute, and my favourite of the benefit's. I find it less clumpy, compared to 'They're Real' and it holds the curl for much longer. They leave my lashes looking voluminous (love that word) and fuller. I have naturally quite long eyelashes, so some mascaras can appear to be too full on, almost overdone sometimes. However, 'Roller Lash' separates every one of my lashes which is down to the amazingly designed brush (yes Chloe was wrong). And to finalise: I will definitely repurchase this mascara. The only drawback I've found it at the end of the day, there seems to be a slight black smear on my brow bone from this mascara. It may just be me rubbing my tired eyes but aside from a smudge mark...I love it!

What are your thoughts on this mascara? Please let me know what some of your faves are. 






Comments

  1. Your lashes look so long! I'll definitely have to try this out! I also love Benefit's 'Watt's Up' - you should try that out! And also, thanks for checking out my blog! I really appreciate it! Good luck with yours!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I've seen swatches of that and it looks insane! Will definitely have to pick myself up one. Thanks for reading/commenting lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I'm addicted to the 'they're real' benefit mascara so I NEED to try this! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts