My Favourite Drugstore Autumnal Lipsticks

Hey hey! Sorry for being MIA for so long, been super busy preparing myself for the next few weeks. But Clo is back and with another blog post for you...



Rimmel London's Kate Moss 107- The perfect 'deep red/berry' lipstick! Even though I wear this throughout the year, during 'fall', this is one of my favourites! Smells incredible, staying power is good. However it can be very drying on the lips. 

L'Oreal's Blake's Red- Matte red lipstick, with almost a velvet finish. I cannot sing this lipsticks' praises enough (is that a thing?) this isn't drying what-so-ever on my lips, seriously pigmented and stays put for hours. 

Maybelline Lip Kohl 'Keep it Classy'- Berry pink lip kohl with satin finish. Very moisturising on the lips, pigmented and easy to apply. Although, I have found myself having to redo my lipstick continuously.

(L-R, Keep it classy, Blake's Red, 107)


Thanks for reading lovelies! <3






Comments

Popular Posts