The Perfect Base




Does anyone else feel like they should switch up their daily makeup routine for every new season?

Spring and Summer are by far my fave (hotter weather and much brighter makeup? Yes please!), so I couldn't wait to change up my products.

Having been through my makeup collection recently, I stumbled across Soap & Glory's 'Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Illuminator'. Which I had completely forgotten about, but immediately added to my daily makeup bag. You'll see why...

This product claims to 'instantly erase the sign of pores, wrinkles and uneven pigmentation'. I don't really notice any difference in terms of being 'flaw softening', however I have been loving this as a primer before applying my foundation.

I find my makeup lasts longer and does not wear off throughout the day. The highlighting particles also make your skin look very healthy and glowing (nope, not preggers!)


I've also been applying this product on the tops of my cheekbones before adding a powdered highlighter (MAC's 'Soft and Gentle) which I find creates the most insane highlight.

'Hocus Focus' is oil free, which is perfect for those with oiler skin types, or for those who worry about excess oil though out the day.

Let me know some of the products you've started using for Spring


Comments

Popular Posts