Current Hair Routine | For Thick & Coloured Hair


Hi everyone!

It's been almost 2 years since my last post on my hair care routine and even though my hair hasn't changed that drastically, my routine definitely has;

The products;

TIGI'S Dumb Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner
No, I'm afraid I'm still not blonde but after speaking to my hair dresser, those with coloured hair can use this range from TIGI. It contains keratin and a milk protein which strengthens the hair and also prevents any breakage (AKA split ends). My hair dresser did advise me to only use this product once or twice during the week, as a result of the protein.

Garnier Ultimate Blends 'The Marvellous Transformer'
In between using the Dumb Blonde S&C; I've been using this range from Garnier and I freaking love it. I get so many compliments for the smell of my hair when using this and I find myself smelling it thoughout the day :) This range contains argon oil which makes my hair look and feel soft and also makes it incredibly shiny.

Coconut Hair Mask
For a deep hair cleanse, I use organic coconut oil once a fortnight to replenish my hair with the oils it may have lost throughout a busy week. Not only does this make my hair smell amazing, but it leaves a silky feel to the ends. I've also found this mask promotes growth for my hair (which isn't so great if you already have thick hair!)

OGX Renewing Morrocan Argon Oil
I couldn't tell you how many of these botttles I go through, as I've been using this non stop for over a year. I use this product just after I've washed my hair, while it's still damp and run it throughout my hair, focusing on the ends. I can definitely notice a difference in the look and feel of my hair, when I haven't used this oil. You have to try this!

And I think that's everything! Obviously there are styling products that I use (when I can actually be bothered) but for the most of it- this is my current hair care routine.

Hope you enjoyed
Clo xo

Comments

Popular Posts