Current Makeup Routine | Summer '16


Evening/Morning (depending on when I actually get around to posting this!) 

As much as I love going all out with makeup; I love the classic 'minimal' makeup look; especially throughout summer! Throughout the week I opt for a simple eye look with a cat flick (obvs!) and nude lips. 

To be honest; the last thing I want to focus on whilst working is whether my makeup still looks good. I find all of these products last throughout the day, whilst also providing my skin with SPF protection.

The deets;

Base
  • Benefit 'That Girl' primer
  • Revlon 'Color Stay' Foundation For Normal/Dry Skin (200 Nude)
  • MAC Select Cover Up Concealer (NW20)
  • Korres Powder 
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • MAC Vanilla Pigment Pot
  • Nars 'Daydream' Blush
Eyes
  • Urban Decay Eye Primer
  • Nars Nude Eye shadow (From Laser cut Palette)
  • Elizabeth Arden Eye shadow (Topaz 22)
  • L'Oreal Perfect Slim Liner (Intense Black)
  • Benefit's 'Roller Lash' Mascara
Lips
  • Urban Decay's 24hr Lipliner 
  • MAC 'Honeylove' lipstick


Voila! 
Let me know if there's any go to products that you're using this summer!
I may have to invest!





Comments

Popular Posts