Makeup Of The Day | Spring Look

#MOTD


Am I the only one who gets excited on the thought that Spring means changing up the usual makeup routine? Yep? Well I don't care, I love opting for a lighter colour to add to my eyes or a light pink lipgloss instead of my dark neutral brown colours. Spring doesn't just mean changing your outfit! Oh no! I've also been using my Naked 3 palette by Urban Decay, which I will do a full review on very soon!


Products I Used-
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Lancome Flat Shader Brush
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Sleek Contour Kit (Light)
Maybelline Color Tattoo (Pomegranate)
Maybelline Color Sensational Gloss (Glorious Grapefruit)
Benefit They're Real Mascara

What I love about spring is that you can get away with not wearing a foundation and you can opt for much lighter, prettier colours. I've really been loving the Color Sensational Glosses by Maybelline, they are really nourishing and moisturising on the lips and have the prettiest color range!

What products have you been loving?
Leave me a comment telling me

-Clo xo


Comments

Popular Posts