The Perfect Spring Palette


Urban Decay's 'Naked 3' palette is by far my all time favourite palette! The shadows are perfect for spring, to use day time and at night! The palette suits brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes and you name it. I've been using 'Buzz' constantly at the minute, using it all over the lid and then adding 'Nooner' to my crease and blending it out. It takes me seconds and the finished look is so pretty and Spring like.


I'm just obsessed with the palette, and with 12 eyeshadows I can opt for a different look every day.

But, with every palette there is always a disappointing one and for me, it has to be 'Dust'. I just find Dust to be too glittery and to have too much fall out, I tend to apply it and after 10 minutes have a whole entire face full of glitter...NOT A GOOD LOOK! :)


Have you got the Naked 3 Palette?
Let me know which palettes you're loving this Spring!
-Clo

Comments

  1. I've actually never gotten the Naked 3 Palette but I have the second one and I'm loving it! I use it all the time ;)
    Love your blog so much, Clo! Looking forward to your future posts xx
    Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ GIVEAWAY ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    Creme de la Chic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts