Summer Nail Edit

It's time to talk: Summer Nails!




I've somehow managed to compile my top 6 nail polishes, it was a struggle but we're here! First of all, let's just make a point of how pretty the packaging of each of these polishes are! Or is it just me being weird? Probably...

  • Tanya Burr 'Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You'- (Wow that's a mouthful) I am obsessed with Tanya Burr and I love her nail polishes just as much! The formula is amazing, so easy to apply and only needs 1, maybe 2 coats!
  • Essie 'Fiji'- This has to be the most generic nail polish for summer but it's so pretty and perfect for this season! I'd say it's more of a pastel white rather than a pink but there is definitely an undertone of pink there (SOMEWHERE haha)
  • Models Own 'Beach Party'- If you love your bright, out of this world neon oranges then you need to add this to your collection. You only need one coat of this bad boy.
  • Barry M Gelly 'Coconut'- The formulas of the Gelly polishes are so long lasting and it makes applying nail polish such a dream. Coconut is an off white colour with a gel like finish. I'M OBSESSED!
  • Topshop 'Tidal'- I think this polish is so over looked on the shelf at Topshop. First off, the packaging is just too cute to describe and the colour is so beautiful. If you prefer more subtle, classic nail polishes then this has to be the one for you. Like most Topshop nail polishes, it's super easy to apply, literally needs one coat and you're good to go!
  • Barry M 'Cyan Blue'- this is an old fave for me, it was my statement nail colour for 2013 and I'm continuing my obsession with it this summer. With this thick formula, I literally use one coat and I'm out the door...



Swatches

Let me know what your fave nail polishes are for summer

Happy Holidays

Clo xo


Comments

Popular Posts