Sanctuary Spa's '5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask' Review



Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

On my last trip to Boots, I repurchased a re-branded version of Sanctuary's 'Thermal Detox Mask' which I'd used over a year ago.

The last time I'd used this product, I had a normal to oily skin type; which I found worked well with the product, despite perhaps an overproduction of oil throughout the day. I didn't really find this to be a problem, so thought it was about time I went back to this mask. As a result of this, I have discovered the change in my skin type, over the past year.

This product works differently on my skin now, I find the essential oils now replenishes my skin, leaving it moisturised and smooth. In comparison to leaving it feeling slightly oily. I find my skin type is now normal to dry. For me, this product suits my skin type more with my current dry skin. But I guess, we all react to differently to products so you may find this perfect for your oily skin type.

This charcoal based mask leaves my skin feeling cleansed and purified. As a result of the ingredients; I don't tend to use this product on a daily basis, as I find results are shown if I use this once or twice during the week. In the meantime, I stick to my trusty Garnier or Simple masks (which are also half the price!)

What are some of your favourite skincare products?

-Clo xo

Comments

Popular Posts