Best Drugstore Eyeliners

Top Drugstore Eyeliners



'Best Drugstore Eyeliners' is a pretty big claim but these two eyeliners are by far the BEST out there! And to think they are both under £10 each!!

First up, we have Collection's 'Fast Stroke Eyeliner' which is just £2.99 from Superdrug! (I know, I was that shocked too!) But I'm not just in love with this product because of the price, I genuinely love wearing it. It's super easy to apply, and the thin nib makes applying it, no longer a chore! It's quite a liquidy eyeliner but as soon as it's applied, it dries within seconds and I've found it lasts all day. The finish is a very pigmented, rich dark black which I'm just obsessed with!

£2.99 from Superdrug 

























 L'Oreal's 'Super Liner Perfect Slim' is slightly more expensive at £6.99 but is still a bargain for what it is (compared to a higher end eyeliner). If you prefer eyeliner in a pen form, then this is the eyeliner for you. The pen nib is really slim compared to the Collection's eyeliner which is perfect at creating a precise line. Sometimes I use this just to make a thin base line and then I'll go back over with the Collection eyeliner just for a darker, richer line. It's waterproof and doesn't seem to smudge, even when I've gone a whole day wearing it!
£6.99 from Superdrug  

As you can see, the L'Oreal eyeliner (right) is better for precision but Collection (left) is just amazing for pigmentation. They are both buildable but can give you a thin flick at the same time!

Have you tried these eyeliners? 
Or do you know of any other amazing drugstore eyeliners?

Please let me know your thoughts in the comments, I'm kinda an eyeliner junkie! :)

Hope you're having an amazing day!


Comments

Popular Posts