Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water 


£4.99 from Boots


 Seeing as Bioderma is so difficult to get hold of, I went scouting for a new face cleanser. One that wouldn't sting my eyes and would save me from actually washing my face! (I'm lazy like that).

Bioderma is around £9.99, which is quite pricey for what it is, so when I found Garnier's new Cleansing Water...I had to have it!!
 The packaging itself is very similar to Bioderma, with the clear bottle and the pink lid.

The product does EXACTLY what it says on the tin:

  •  It's perfect for all skin types, 
  • Fragrance free
  • And removes makeup without water
  • Isn't irritable
  • Perfect for around the eyes

It's so easy to use, I literally add a few drops to a cotton pad and the slowly work over the face. And it removes my makeup without me having to add water. 




The only drawbacks I have of this product are that it leaves an almost 'sticky' feeling on my skin once I've added it. Also, it doesn't seem to remove my mascara, I end up waking up the next morning with panda eyes (NOT A GOOD LOOK). 

So for  a Bioderma dupe and for a lower budget buy, this product is brilliant! It is by far the best drugstore cleansing water I have tried!

-Clo xo


Comments

Popular Posts