COLAB Dry Shampoo (AModelRecommends) : Review

 Available here...


First of all, I want to say a massive CONGRATS to Ruth! I love that woman's blog, and I couldn't believe it when I heard about her new launch of 'dry shampoo'. I can't say it enough...I'm so happy for her; it's crazy!

Now let's talk 'London'...

My local Superdrug only had a few left in stock, which made me immensely happy for her but also incredibly annoyed. The greedy person I am: I wanted to give each type of dry shampoo a whirl. I can however give you my honest thoughts on my favourite: London. 

If you're like me and judge everything by the smell and the packaging (despite how incredibly naughty that is) then you will not be disappointed because the smell of this is amazing. Very musky and vanillary (I hope that's a term) and it reminds me of a perfume I used to wear. So don't be surprised if I end up spritzing it over me at some point.

Aside from the smell though, the actual dry shampoo is by far the best. I didn't get on well with Batiste as I found it too 'chalky' and always left a horrible residue in my hair. Whereas COLAB refreshes it, leaving my hair feeling light weight and clean throughout the day.

I'm all about having 15 minutes extra in bed and saying it's a 'dry shampoo sort of day'.

Have you tried COLAB out? 
Which one is your favourite?

Comments

  1. Oh a new brand of dry shampoo? I tried one of the new Herbal Essences dry shampoos and was disappointed so I may give this a go!

    Grace
    http://grownupgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts