Fall/Winter Inspired Makeup | Berry Eyes


Hello everyone!

I thought I'd switch it up today and go for a makeup based post. As I recently posted this picture on my Instagram account rocking the whole 'berry/pink' eyes and thought I'd give you the 'run down' on what makeup I used to create it. Enjoy!

Face/Base:

  • -Smashbox-'Photo Finish' primer 
  • -MAC Pro Longwear concealer (NW20)
  • -Rimmel London 'Stay Matte' powder (Transparent)
  • -Sleek contour kit (light)
  • -Sleek blush (rose gold)

Eyes/Eyeballs:
  • -Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr (Pomegranate)
  • -MAC Frost eyeshadow (Cranberry)
  • -L'Oreal Superliner perfect slim 
  • -Origins 'Ginzing' mascara


I also added a bit of colour to my lips by using Maybelline's new Colour Drama pencil in 'Keep It Classy'. This makeup look is perfect for this season not only because of the berry, warm toned shades but because of the staying power. The Smashbox primer keeps it looking fresh throughout the day and the Mayebelline 24hr tattoo acts as an eyeshadow primer/base...and you guessed it stays for 24 hours! It's just amazing.


I really hope you enjoyed this post. If you'd like to see more 'makeup' posts please let me know in the comments. I also post frequent makeup pics on my Instagram, (AKA selfies...judge me) which you can follow me on here 



Comments

Popular Posts