TIGI Bed Head 'Colour Goddess' Review

As a bit of a TIGI junkie, I thought it was about time to try out a new range from them. And to justify my impulse buy...AllBeauty.com were having a sale on all TIGI hair care (my excuse for everything on spending money).

I really love the S Factor range from TIGI so I had high hopes for the Bed Head range. I definitely wasn't expecting it to smell so good. It honestly smells like fudge and have to literally stop myself from eating it every time I wash my hair. The scent definitely stays in your hair for the few days, which is always a bonus. 

The colour goddess range claims to rejuvenate hair and boost its colour and shine. The formulation contains water repelling particles which nourish and hydrate hair. If you're like me and have dyed hair, you'll notice how overtime, it can feel quite dry and look fairly dull. But I've found by using this, it looks much more healthy, feels replenished and less dry. As a result, my hair is so much more easily manageable, which I need more of, having thick hair! 

I was slightly sceptical when I saw the price, as I'm used to picking up shampoo's and conditioner's from Boots. But I can totally notice a difference in using a more expensive hair treatment. Plus the 750ml, sale size bottles are not going to run out that easily, even if I do have thick hair! 

The only drawback I have found in using these products is that my hair feels slightly more oily after the first wash. If you have ultra dry hair then this is probably ideal, however my only corncern is that it feels greasy. Obviously a little dry shampoo can fix this but it's just something to bear in mind if you do buy them! 


Comments

Popular Posts