Positive Vibes

Hey everyone! 

Moving on from the fact that I haven't been writing any blog posts for too long, I've been wanting to write a post related to happiness and positivity for a while and after listening to a bit of Beyonce- thought I'd get started...

This blog post might help you, but ultimately I wanted to start listening to my own advice and start being more proactive in my life. And I'm starting this with 5 simple, but significant steps;


Remove all of the negative people and energy out of your life- For me this took far too long for me to understand. Keeping those sort of people around you, is only going to allow them to continue to control your emotions. You are a priority! Start acting like it.

Cut yourself some slack- Stop focusing on the mistakes you've made and stop comparing yourself to others. A quote I now live by is; "Because she competes with no one, no one can compete with her".

Let go of the past- The moment you stop looking back is the moment you can start moving forward. You can't change what's already happen, so start moving on. It is what it is.

What others think of you, is none of your business- Stop focusing your energy on those who do not deserve it.

Do YOU! 



Finally, I just wanted to leave a few of my fave inspirational quotes;























Thanks for reading! 

-Clo xo

Comments

Popular Posts