My Top 5 Contour/ Bronzing Products

Hey everyone!

If you're as obsessed with makeup as myself, you will probably have a favourite, in terms of what you wouldn't be able to live without. Personally, mine is a bronzer, I just love getting a new bronzer to add to my collection. So I thought I would find my top 5 bronzing and contouring products in my collection, these are in no particular order. Obviously, the shade I use, may be different to yours, so bare that in mind if you're purchasing one yourself.



Benefit's Hoola Bronzer
I freaking love this bronzer, it's not too muddy or warm so it's perfect the perfect contour shade for me. It's completely matte so doesn't look so shimmery on the cheeks and works so nicely with a highlight on the tops of the cheekbones. I think this product would suit many different skin tones, perhaps not extremely dark skin tones though.

Nars 'Laguna'
A cult favourite amongst the beauty bloggers, and I have to agree- it's the perfect contour shade as it's not too warm or shimmery. I would say this has more of a shimmer compared to the Hoola bronzer, but it is not very noticeable on the skin. Again, perfect for fairer skin tones, perhaps too light for darker skin types.

L'Oreal 'Glam Bronzer' Bronzer
I would say 98% of the time I will be wearing this bronzer, it is just perfect for adding depth to your face, without adding the "I've just been punched in the face" look. This bronzer is available in several shades so will suit everyone I think. I love using this with a large powder brush to just lightly dust the product over my skin- the ultimate summer bronzer.

Sleek MakeUP's Contour Kit
I have had this contour kit for almost 3 years now and have sadly hit pan on the highlighter, thankfully the bronzing shade is still going strong though. This shade is completely matte and is fairly warm, compared to my other contour shades. But I find this adds to the pigmentation of the product, so I don't need to apply that much. I recommend this to everyone, whatever skin tone you are - this is the perfect drugstore contour kit.

The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer
If I'm honest, when I originally bought this product, I was so disappointed as I had heard so many great reviews on it. I just found the pigmentation to be poor and the overall finish to last around 20 minutes before wearing off. However, I now have grown to really like this product, so long as I am using another bronzer along side this. I definitely think I purchased the wrong shade (definitely not taking their advice next time), so I think my initial review just reflected the shade and not the actual product. I use this with the Hoola bronzer for a more subtle contour and love it.

And there we have my top 5 bronzing and contouring products.
Please let me know some of yours, as always I love adding to my collection.

Comments

Popular Posts