My Top 5 Highlighters

Hey everyone!

I loved writing my previous post on my top 5 bronzing and contouring products, so today I have my top 5 'highlighters'. No face is complete without a little bit of highlight on the tops of the cheekbones and on the brow bone, am I right ladies?



MAC's Mineralised Skin Finish 'Soft & Gentle'
This is like gold dust on the skin- you will definitely draw people's eye towards your cheekbones with this. I find this sits really nicely on the skin, without looking too sparkly or heavy. I apply this with a fluffy eye shadow brush which I find adds the perfect amount of highlight.

Sleek MakeUP's Contour Kit
In my previous post, I mentioned how I had hit pan on the highlight in this kit, which I am gutted about. This highlight is on of my all time favourites, feels extremely smooth and almost buttery which makes its application even easier as it's blendable. It's definitely a must have!

Physicians Formula Custom Blush & Highlight 'Sunkissed Glow'
I didn't really know what to expect from this product, as I had never really tried anything from them before. But this totally passed my expectactions- this is an all- rounder amazing product. Perfect to add as a highlighter on the tops of the cheekbones, also for eyeshadow and blush. You honestly, cannot go wrong with this product.

MAC'S Pigment Pot 'Vanilla'
I cannot sing this product's praise enough- amazing pigmentation, longevity and texture. However, the packaging gets really frustrating as I end up having my clothes covered in highlighter as well- so just be careful with this bad boy.

Benefit's Highbeam
As you can probably tell, the majority of my highlights tend to be powdered, this is mostly down to me being absolutely terrified of adding any excess oils on my face. However, this product works well with my oily skin type and adds to the longevity of the highlight. Overall, can definitely see myself continuing to use this product.


As always, let me know some of your favourites...

Comments

Popular Posts