Zoeva Rose Golden Palette Swatches & Review

This gorgeous palette is something I was fortunate enough to receive from one of Instagram followers Bianca. Without her, I wouldn't be able to do this, so please go and check out her Instagram (it's one of my faves!)


Zoeva, as a brand is one of my favourites as their products are drugstore priced, however high-end quality. I'm also extremely biased when it comes to Rose Gold, so this palette was always going to be a winner...

The palette consists of 8 rose gold toned shimmers and 3 mattes, a taupe, nude and a rich brown. I love using the matte shades alongside the shimmers as an eyeliner, just to define the lashes a bit more. The matte brown is also softer on the eyes, compared to a black gel liner. My current favourites are 'Copper Is King' and 'Just A Rose'. I honestly can't see myself not using this palette, they are so wearable, yet can be amplified up to create a darker eye look(keep an eye out on my Instagram for that.)

Eyeshadow on top row (L-R)
Eyeshadows bottom row (L-R)



Swatches of shades in the top row

-Luster
-Reflective Elegance
-Copper is King
-Shining Bright
-Rusty Pearls











Eyeshadows on bottom row


-Foil
-Just a Rose
-Golden Rule
-Harmony
-Wonder Full









Thanks for reading! 

Clo xo

Comments

Popular Posts