Australias AC On Tour Contouring Palette Review

Hey everyone! Today I've got yet another review of a makeup product I was sent as part of a makeup swap.

If you've read my previous posts, you will know how obsessive I am over contouring palettes and bronzers, so when Rachel sent me this, I was over the moon.




This palette is an Australian drugstore dupe for the Anastasia Contour Kit, of which i have yet to try. So in reviewing this, I can't compare it to that. But of my ridiculous collection of bronzers and contour products, I can say this palette has a bit of everything;

I have been loving the highlighting shades, to set my under eye makeup and to also highlight on the tops of my cheekbones and my cupid's bow. However, I have been struggling with the contouring shades. They are extremely pigmented, so on their first application, they can appear to be too muddy on the face. Although, I have worked a way of applying little-by-little of the product and blending it out. This process does take longer, because they are so pigmented, but if you're able to spend longer on your makeup, then there's no reason not to like this.

I would say this palette is perfect for those with fair skin tones, however may be difficult to wear if yours is slightly darker.

Overall, I do love this and can definitely see myself continuing to use this, especially the bronzing shade (bottom left).


Comments

Popular Posts